Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Check payments made to Newman Hospitality and mailed directly to: 304 Indian Trace suite 969, Weston, Florida 33326
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- All reservations are non-refundable. If the reservation is canceled more than 60 days before the check in date, there will be a 50% refund.
- It is expected that in sub tropical climate, such as Florida, insects will be more active. Insects such as roaches spiders, sugar ants, flies, etc...
We will not refund any reservation due to sightings of insects. We regularly treat, maintain, and inspect our home prior to arrival.
For extreme circumstances, please call us to assess the situation.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Accidental Rental Damages to Rental Property: Accidental rental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period ranging from $1500 to $3000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
- We are pleased to inform you that this property is committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe and memorable stay with us. Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. The property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that you and our whole community can enjoy a restful night's sleep. We are dedicated to protecting our guests and neighbors from bothersome levels of noise. In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. NoiseAware is here for your benefit. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from nearby renters or neighbors, as well as proactively prevents noise complaints. If you have any questions please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable. NoiseAware is the first and only 100% privacy-safe noise monitoring solution built for your entire property - inside and outside. NoiseAware works like a smoke detector, but for noise. Our simple plug & play sensors track the decibel levels at your property, evaluate other risk factors and send an alert via text or email if the noise levels exceed your chosen threshold level. IF NOISE LEVELS PERSIST, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT THE TENANTS AND NOT REFUND UNUSED DAYS.
- Some of our properties are equip with security cameras on the outside of the property. We use these cameras to monitor during check in to verify accurate guest count, and review footage if there is an incident.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no other purpose whatsoever. No animals without Pet Agreement.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Depending on your property damage waiver, you may be covered up to $3,000 in damages to the property. For damages higher than the amount covered in your waiver, you will be liable for property damages.
- $500 indoor smoking fee. Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $500 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
- $100-$200 fee for manual trash collection, if there is excessive trash left in the property. Utilizing trash pick up day and returning trash bins to the designated spot is the resonisbility of our tenants
- Fees up to $250 If the property is left excessively dirty (dishes not cleaned, food left in the kitchen, furnature rearranged, leftover bodily fluids, or other excessive mess is found by our cleaners)
- On checkout day, if the tenant does not check out by the agreed time (10am unless otherwise arranged), the tenant will be liable for up to a full days rent.
Other fees may be applied for authorized events or undisclosed addtional guests.